Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'll take "MY LIFE" for $100, Bob...

So, a few of you have emailed me to ask some questions on the side. I'm here now to answer all of your burning questions. If you're still burning after this, you need to see a doctor.

So, here goes...

1. A reader wanted to know why I am so dead-set against a "conservative" in the bedroom. Good question. The answer is simple. I intimidate the hell out of men... plain and simple. You get someone in there who is second-guessing themselves and I will (unintentionally) eat them alive. I don't mean to do this. But I have no problem saying what I want, don't want, like and don't like. For some men this is like ego-eating cancer. And in my experience, once this downward slide has begun, there is no recovery. Men are over-thinkers anyway, and once they start over-thinking sex, it becomes a HUGE drag. Trust me on this one... you'll thank me for it some day.

What you DO want is someone who is secure in their bedroom prowess... they don't necessarily need to know all the moves, per se... but, they need to know who they are and 100% believe in it. End of story.

2. Another reader wanted to know if I am a difficult person to get along with. Hummmm... this one took a bit of thought. For some people I am very easy to get along with. For others, it's like oil and water. My philosophy on the subject is this... I am opinionated, you aren't going to change that. If you try to change that, it's gonna be rough. However, I am very willing to listen to someone else's viewpoint... and they might even just change my mind if the argument they are making is a good one. But if you're looking for a demure girly-girl... I am not that person. I was told, though, by my bff this weekend that I clean up very well. LOL

3. OK... next question was: Where do you draw the line at togetherness vs. clingyness? Very good question, in my opinion. And one that the Biologist and I very much disagreed on. OK... for instance: the Biologist was heading out of the house and said "I'll see you in a few hours". This was around noon. At 10pm (and a couple of phone messages later), I still hadn't heard from him. This, my friends, is NOT OK. If you are in a committed relationship, then you need to be responsible for checking in once in a while. If you're going to be late, fine. But call... now the clingy side would be if someone got pissed just because something else came up. It happens. If they call in and let you know what's going on, then that is good enough, unless they start to abuse the situation or if you think they're using it to step out on you. And you all know how I feel about cheating!!

Well, I think this ends the question and answer portion of this round. If you want to know anything else, email or post it in the comments. If you post in the comments I'll answer there as well. Happy day to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment