Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I want to strangle the everloving life out of...

My dog!!

Not the good dog (Daisy). She would never do such a thing.

I told you not to get another dog, mom. I am the best there ever was.
Although, I do love tackling the marshmallow...
I guess she can stay.

When I got home last night I was greeted with this:

Garbage strewn all over the house...

And this:

Please don't beat me. I can't help myself...

Look at how cute and adorable I am?

 Pllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee don't murder me... I'll be a good dog. I swear...

Let me tell you, it was tempting to beat her to a pulp. Especially as I was picking up egg shells from all over the place. I had to do deep-breathing exercises and count to 10... many times. 

For a while it sounded like a lamaze class in my kitchen, and I almost hyperventilated once.

Damn mutt... 

I guess I will have to Noelle-proof my kitchen. Because next time I will beat her to death. In my mind...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear! LOL I do not mean to laugh, but our "good" girls have been getting into such trouble also! Must be the winter.....TWICE I have had the garbage strewn all over. I wished I had taken pictures but I was in such shock! NEVER have they done that before. Of course with three of them, not sure which one but I have my guess'es. We now put the garbage can up on the washing machine before leaving the house! LOL AND IT HAS A LID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I calmed down from the compulsion of wanting to beat her to death, I had to laugh... Railroad thought it was hilarious. But I'm not sure if he was laughing at me trying to restrain myself or just the fact that my dog is so naughty.

    I'm thinking about buying a garbage can with a locking lid (I have a similar thing for the dog food and they haven't been able to figure it out... yet).

    ReplyDelete