Monday, December 20, 2010

No body armor needed...

I did a mean thing yesterday... I dragged Railroad up to the parental's house to meet the whole fam.

I figured I had better get that over with before Christmas Eve just in case he wanted to ditch me after the traumatic event. But, he survived and didn't even feel the need to wear the coat of armor I so courteously provided...

The only thing I felt bad about was all the yummy food he couldn't have. Railroad has quite a few food stuffs that are off the menu for him... basically anything containing sugar and/or milk products.

I commend him for sticking to it because if it were me I'd have killed myself by now. I can't imagine a world where I couldn't have flip-flops delicious crescent rolls. Life just wouldn't be worth living...

4 comments:

  1. Glad it went well :) What a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a trooper because my family is huge... I have 4 brothers, a sister, 3 sisters-in-law, 2 nephews and a niece.

    It's a lotta family to digest in one sitting and he did fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait 'til you experience my clan... pack yer earmuffs!
    Flip-Flop's roast was a rare treat!
    I never make such things for myself.
    Nom!
    :P
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earmuffs - check... all ready for the noise assault :)

    ReplyDelete