Friday, December 3, 2010

Make room...

When you invite someone into your life, there are always adjustments and accommodations that will have to be made... good and bad.

For instance, I am (because of the critters and Farmer) a morning person. Railroad is not... although he's trying to slowly make the adjustment to more mornings and less late nights. However, until that transformation is complete, I end up staying up way later than I would otherwise. All for a good cause, I assure you...

But even though the schedule thing needs some work, there are the unexpected bonuses you also get... like such:

My trunk latch is fixed. He's definitely becoming a keeper...

Also, I got some good stuff dropped off to me this morning... yummy organic milk. Score! I have a serious milk habit as some of you may be aware.

This whole dating a local, him bringing me stuff during the day, and fixing stuff, rocks. I have no idea why I didn't find him sooner. My bad...

1 comment:

  1. And I have seen that cute lil' bug all over, but it was always moving too fast to see that cute lil' lady inside... "Pleasure to be of service M'ayam!"
    RR

    ReplyDelete