Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have arrived...

For those of you who didn't get the memo... I moved this weekend. It was crazy. It was tough. It was dirty...

But, it's done!!

Thanks to RR, FixIt, the Parentals and their good friends. There is no way I could have done that move without them. Of course, now I can't find a damn thing, but that's another blog...

So, after a rough weekend I decided it was time to get out and ride last night. Flash came running when I called and was very excited to be out. We trotted the first two miles very fast. He wanted to canter but I kept him at a trot and let him extend out a bit. The dogs had a hard time keeping up...

And it was a gorgeous ride...





Once we got back, the pups didn't want to move. They were tired!!

No way, no how are we moving...

The nice thing is that once I am back at the house, it's still gorgeous.


You're jealous, aren't you? I would be too...

3 comments:

  1. Glad the move is over. And that IS a gorgeous ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, more ear shots :)
    ~cLoWn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just jealous that I get to ride a lot and you don't :P

    ReplyDelete