Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm ready but so not ready...

I'm ready to be moved. But I am so not ready to actually do the move.

*sigh*

This is one of those times when I wish I could just hire a mover. I kinda have some... if you count RR and the Parentals. Thank goodness that they have agreed to move me, yet again. I have the best parents...

And RR is a trooper too. After all, he had to help me move and clean the old place just last December.

Oh well. I'm sure it will all come together. Right? Right.

And I'm sure that Mags wants her spare bedroom back.

It was a quick weekend this past weekend. I drove back to the coast to finish packing and then drove back to Bend on Sunday night... after sushi, of course.

At least when I was headed back to the coast on Friday I was treated to a lovely sunset.



Other than seeing RR, Lab, Chase and the pups, the rest of the weekend pretty much sucked. Did I mention that I hate packing?

*sigh*

Ready to be at the new place and settled...

No comments:

Post a Comment