Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The name game...

OK, we're back to this issue once again. Only this time I'm going to do a full name change and move of the blog. In other words, the title of the blog will match the URL of the blog...

(I think I remember HillBill telling me there was a way to do this and not lose everything, so we're going for it)

So, now I am living in the heart of Oregon, in the high desert. I'm surrounded by mountains and lots and lots of juniper. If I go a bit south, the juniper turns to ponderosa.

I feature the pups quite a bit, so I was considering calling it "It's a Dog's Life" with a nod in the subhead to horses and humans. But, I don't know...

I'm totally up for suggestions... this means you, FixIt. Don't want to lose you as a reader :)

OK, off to work for day 3. Yesterday I was actually productive. Yay, me!!

1 comment: