Monday, August 1, 2011

It's so over...

The old job is done and over. And let me tell you that 2 weeks seemed like 2 years...

And today marks the beginning of the new job. I'm a little nervous, but really excited. I talked to the new boss last Friday and it sounds like they are ready to get me up to speed because they've been without someone for a while. And one of my best skills is jumping in with both feet. On a job, it's actually a good thing...

As for the old job...

When I left on Friday at 4:30pm there was still no plan for how they were going to get the production for the paper done. I'm feeling bad for the rest of the staff, because it's stressful as it is. But, not much I can do now. I gave 2 weeks...

The drive over to Bend last night was very nice. I was treated to a wonderful sunset with the mountains in the background. It was like coming home...




The only hard part was leaving RR, the pups and the horses behind at the coast (mostly RR). It was a little emotional, but it's definitely for the best. We both need to get out of that town and move on to something better.

So, here's to the first day of my new life...

1 comment:

  1. Im Happy for you SweetPea and sorry I couldn't make it over one more time for sushi :(

    Lee

    ReplyDelete