Monday, August 15, 2011

My own personal WMD...

I have, at my disposal, my own personal WMD... more commonly known as the Woof of Mass Digestion.

Nothing is safe... vegetable, mineral or animal. Everything is fair game to the WMD...

Just put everything here...

Sometimes this is a good thing, like when I spill something on the floor. I never have to worry about mopping... the WMD takes care of it for me with one swipe of her tongue.  Well, actually it's many swipes...

However, there are times when I don't want the WMD activated. She doesn't seem to care about that. No unlocked garbage can is safe. Or something sitting on the counter (like my muffin). Or the dog food bin that didn't get locked back up all the way...

If it's available and somewhat edible, the WMD eats it. Just ask that poor slug...

No comments:

Post a Comment