Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 2 of the "crazy watch"...

So, yesterday was totally a crazy day. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Poor Farmer. And the worst part is that we might be doing the same thing next week too. If there are any men present, I suggest you skip the next paragraph, because I'm about to start talking about "female" issues.

So, last month was my second month off of birth control... and I ended up having 2 periods. At the start of the second one, I decided to go back on BC because Farmer and I are now starting up serious and we don't want an "oops" coming along. So, I am having all the wonderful side-effects of a period, without the period. I swear my uterus feels like it's trying to claw its way out of my body. Which is fine... as long as it promises NEVER to come back.

OK men, you can come back now and uncover your ears. The worst is over...

Anyway, so poor Farmer is probably going to have to do this again next week. So, already I'm apologizing to him for anything I might say or do in the grips of "crazy". Today has been much better than yesterday. So far there haven't been any water works of any kind. I haven't felt the need to rip anyone's ears off or anything. That makes me feel good. Of course this could be due to the fact that I went to bed at 1pm yesterday and haven't crawled out since. Not a bad way to deal with the issue. Just sleep it off...

We're heading back up to the mountains tomorrow to round up another herd of cattle this weekend. Farmer has offered up Moonshine to ride. Not sure if I'll take him up on it or not. I know Flash can do the work as far as the terrain and being split up from the group. This is an experienced endurance horse that has raced in groups and alone for many years. I know he won't blow up on me that way. His issue? He really HATES cows. But, he'll do it for me. That's just the kind of horse he is.

Not sure what I'll decide as far as that goes yet. I'll keep you updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment