Friday, September 10, 2010

Crash and burn...

Typically on Friday I do my Flash isn't gaining weight update and present photos...

Not today. Today I'm trying to recover from the insane schedule that I was forced to endure because no one could get me the information I needed in a timely manner.

So I basically worked 40 hours in 3 days. Unacceptable. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

So I'm taking today off. And going for a ride...

And probably heading out to Eastern Oregon to help out where I can and ride my obese horse that answers to the name of Elmo...

Who me? I know not of what you speak. Plus, that's just kind of rude...

So, I'm thinking in a few weekends when I do "the move" that I will swap out Elmo and Flash. Flash can be stuffing his face on low-sugar pasture grass and Elmo can go on a diet.

Not quite sure of all of the logistics yet, but I'm smart. I'll figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment