Saturday, September 18, 2010

There's something wrong with my profile...

If the dates I'm attracting look like this...


Even the pouring rain didn't dampen that bouffant... 
My hair, on the other hand, didn't fair so well. Thank goodness for the boa...

The band was fabulous...

Meet my drag queen date from last night, Howie... oh, and I did his make-up for him too. 

It's the 3rd Annual Iris Pride Festival here at the coast. Last night was the clam bake. Tonight is the drag show (again I'm Howie's date... ) and I know there is something going on Sunday that I'm supposed to join Howie for but not sure what it is off the top of my head.

I do know that on Sunday I'm meeting up with Coal at some point to see about trying to get my trailer lights functional once again. Jam-packed weekend considering what a long day it was yesterday...

1 comment: