Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No, no, no... not that.
(although the cookies look pretty darn tasty)

This!!!

That's right, NFL junkies... it's the first regular season game of the NFL season.

Now, being a Raider fan in the era of the ditsy Al Davis (I mean, who lets Jon Gruden get away? Seriously!)...
Mmmmmmmmmmm. Jon... That guy is hot!!
Where was I? Oh, yes...

...I am in the unique position to not care about my own team while enjoying all the really good match-ups. Although someday I hope to care again... 

Anywho, tonight's match-up is between 2 of my favs... it's the Saints vs. Brett Favre. It's like watching Jerry Springer, but much less violent... and not as many chairs being thrown around, typically.

And, of course, the question on everyone's mind is: What will Brett Favre's next commercial be? I can hardly stand the anticipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment