Friday, September 17, 2010

Say goodbye...

So... I'm trading this:
The pain in the butt, won't gain weight...

For this:
Is in desperate need of a diet, hooray my feed bill will be going down significantly...
Say goodbye to Flash. On Wednesday he'll be back at Farmer's place and will be able to resume his torrid love affair with Danté, Farmer's former stud horse. 

Flash is gay. Danté will take whatever comes into his pasture that is willing... although I'm not sure if that will still be the case since he was gelded earlier in the year. I hope for Flash's sake that Danté is still in love as well... otherwise Flash will be heartbroken. But, even heartbroken, he'll be able to eat 24/7. And if he doesn't gain weight there, it's time to start spending the big bucks to find out what is wrong with him...

So next Wednesday "The Move" begins. That's right. It's time to go round up everything that has been MII (missing in Idaho).

Yipe!! I'm not ready... the truck and trailer aren't ready... I'm pretty sure ex-hub isn't ready.

At this point I've pretty much decided that if it can't stay somewhere for free, then it's not coming back with me. I'm not paying for storage. Plus, I've lived without all of this stuff for 2 years and I'm not really missing it. It's time to cull the herd, as it were. 

The camper, washer and dryer will be staying with Farmer. The camper will be loaded top to bottom with boxes and all the extraneous crap. Anything that can't fit into there, goes. Period. The couch and love seat are headed to Mower's because he has no furniture and they can stay there for free. All the other furniture is either going to the dump or to Goodwill. Period. I will be ruthless in my decisions... and when I start to weaken I will repeat this mantra: it's just crap... it's just crap...

And when Elmo and I get back to the coast we will begin our diets. We are both way too fluffy... 

I can't wait to see how he handles the ocean. Should be an interesting first ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment