Monday, September 13, 2010

The genius behind the blog...

I know you're dying to know how the genius of this blog happens...

Here is a brief background glimpse of how the magic comes to life on this blog...

Me sizing up the wonderful photo opportunities that a random toilet presents on our ride.
And then photographing them...

It seems like a toilet would be a relatively simple thing to photograph... however multiple shots are needed to get the correct angle and comedic value.

Looking for that perfect shot. Flash, making use of the down time...

Finally, the ultimate shot is achieved and I can move on to the next photo.
Again, Flash putting the grass to good use...

After all that diligence and hard work you get this: The money shot...


Then, of course, I add my extremely brilliant and witty commentary and there you have it: genius.

Now that you have a behind-the-scenes look at how this comes together I'm sure you'll be coming back for more... 

And I'll be sure to have more genius waiting for you. You can count on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment