Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I think I'm starting to mold...

It's very, very moist here today. I believe that moisture is referred to as rain, but whatever. It's soggy and I don't like it. I was promised summer by damn, and I'm still waiting!!

I've decided they are all lying to me so I don't run away screaming and never come back.

Don't get me wrong... I am not opposed to rain in the winter. This is not the winter. Therefore I am opposed.

Unless I missed the memo and it is now winter? Well, that's just a depressing thought. What happened to fall?

And the only saving grace about this type of weather is being able to snuggle up to that certain someone and watch (or listen) to the storms rolling over. Oh yeah, I don't have that yet either.

It's a very depressing day...

No comments:

Post a Comment