Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Is that horror-flick music I hear in the background?

It's coming!!

And there's nothing I can do to stop it!!

It's, it's, it's... my 20 year High School reunion!! *runs away screaming*

Then


Now

(The now pic is not that great. It's a dark, dreary day here... but you get the general idea)

I am not sad that I no longer resemble a poodle. And I think for the most part time has been kind... And if it hasn't, keep it to yourself. I prefer to remain in my bubble of denial...

I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone Friday night and getting some good stories and some good pictures. Should be interesting. I'll report back all the juicy stuff, don't you worry.

Oh, and I have a "date" Saturday night. I'm looking forward to it. Funny person plus good food always equals good times. And that's all the details I'm giving up on that one, so don't even ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment