Monday, August 9, 2010

Soul soothed. Mental health restored...

Yup. I got to ride this weekend.

Farmer allowed me to invade his space for a few days. Not only that, he actually had some time to spend with me. It was great to catch up with him (in person) and laugh a lot. Plus I was helping him scope out the dating wares on the internet and he, in turn, showed me how to use my new (to me) blackberry. It was a win/win.

Elmo, on the other hand, was not quite as excited to see me once he figured out that his life of leisure as a pasture ornament was over for a few days. But, once he got going he just kept on going. We had a great ride and I totally wore him and the pups out.

I also burnt the crap out of my shoulders. Yes, yes. I should have had sunscreen on... but I didn't. Now I'm paying for it. The nice thing is that I'm not cold... I am my own little furnace. For a few days, anyway.

Over all, it was a fantastic weekend filled with one of my favorite people, one of my favorite past-times, sushi with the Bff and sun. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment