Monday, August 30, 2010

Sometimes, life just sucks...

It was a rough weekend, for the most part. There were good parts but everything was overshadowed by what happened Friday night/early Saturday morning...

My parents had to put their beloved dog Simba down. He was an awesome dog that will be missed terribly. The family is heartbroken...

Simba a few months ago... (not the best pic, but all I have on hand) 
He was an awesome Rottweiler/St. Bernard. Drooled a lot, but we loved him anyway :)
 
Also, I didn't get the house I was hoping for. That kinda sucks too.

But on the brighter side of things... I did get out for a ride yesterday with Cricket. It was a good ride and Flash was feeling good through most of it.

Also, there is the possibility that at some point (if Mower ever gets it cleaned up) that I can rent out the bottom of the house where I board Flash. The house was a duplex at one point, so that might be a possibility.

I'm heading up to the Burrito for Labor Day weekend and Shadow and I are going to do some shooting. Really looking forward to that as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment