Thursday, October 28, 2010

Free-for-all...

I have a couple of different things that popped into my head this morning on my drive up to feed Elmo, so I'm making it a grab-bag kinda day.

First up: Krazy light karma. I'm hoping this happens to other people, too, because it happens to me all the time. I'll be driving (or walking) and when I go under a street light it turns off (or on). This happens, like, 5 to 10 times a day. Does this happen to other people as well? Or do I have some weird energy that makes this happen? It kinda freaks me out...

Second: Those who sleep with people to make themselves feel better. Farmer has a friend (I know, hard to believe, but he does... besides me) named Baker. She will hit him up on chat after she's just slept with a random guy wondering why it is she does that. Two words sweetheart: Low self-esteem. Well, maybe that's three... guess it depends on if you count a hyphenated as one word or two. Anywho, I am at a loss how sleeping with someone randomly makes anyone feel better? I'm guessing it doesn't but they think they have no other way to get positive feedback. I'm hoping, for her sake, that she starts to find her self-esteem soon. Seriously, her criteria for having sex was: shows interest and has a pulse. Not good.

Third: The stigma of "survivor". I have encountered a few people that when they learn I like this show, and watch it weekly, seriously never speak to me again. Listen up, people. It's one hour a week. I'm not going to make you watch it with me... in fact I prefer you don't unless you're into it as well. Is it really that big a deal? Get over it, already, because I'm not giving it up for you... or anyone!!

Last: The tub invasion. It seems it is that time of year again when all the creepy-crawlys think they can inhabit my bathtub. You can't. Go away. I'm tired of washing you down the drain... and screeching like a little girl when you pop out from behind the shower curtain. Not cool. At. All.

No comments:

Post a Comment