Thursday, October 14, 2010

I actually kind of like him...

Now, I will admit that Elmo has not ever been my favorite steed to ride. He's not very athletic and his trot is like a jack-hammer...

But, he's been good... dare I say pleasant?... to ride since I've gotten him here at the coast. Typically I have to monitor everything he's doing and he wanders around like a drunken sailor, calling out to anyone who will listen and then prancing around like an idiot once he does. Not fun.

Since I've had him here, I've been able to ride him on a loose rein (except when in the grass) and have been able to enjoy the outings. Yes, he's announced his presence a time or two but then walked calmly on. I'm wondering what went on out there at Farmer's place? He's not the same horse... maybe the aliens got to him?

A little more rein, please.... I can almost reach the grass.

View of the ocean from the top of the hill I ride...


It was probably the nicest day we've had here at the coast yesterday. Clear, warm and sunny and no wind. It was an awesome day for a ride. Even with Elmo...

No comments:

Post a Comment