Monday, October 25, 2010

I see progress. Which is way better than dead people...

So, a year ago today I was packing up the bug and moving to the coast...

Holy crap, that year went by fast.

So I decided to go back and read what I had written about this momentous event. And it was like I was there all over again... It's amazing how going back and reading those posts just brings all those feelings and emotions to the forefront again.

And this is why I think this blog is so cathartic. It allows me to put those feelings somewhere... and they are forever encapsulated able to be visited again and again... if I so desire.

And I realize, by reading that, how far I have come in a year.

I am in a very good place in my life spiritually, physically (with a little added fluff) and emotionally. The coast has been very good to me, and for me.

And for now, I plan on staying...

Even if the weather is wacky right now...


Yeah. That river is our parking lot and Highway 101. It's getting a little crazy here...

No comments:

Post a Comment